- Lavender's essential oil has been used for years to soothe nerves, inflammatory reactions, and moods.
- Taken with adequate oils in the diet, its therapeutic effects can help with digestion.
Linalool, the principal component of lavender is structurally related to vitamin E and can be used to synthesize it within the body.
- Walnut oil helps you digest the volatile aromatics in lavender bringing out the best of both ingredients.
- Oatmeal antioxidants protect the fats in walnuts from going rancid.
- Therapeutic uses of walnut oil include better response to stress.
Slow roasted oats, almonds, cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, cranberries, vanilla, maple syrup, honey, and kosher salt.